Charles Herbert (FILE)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Red win again at CP Read More
- England upstage Gayle Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
Goddard Enterprises Limited (GEL) has announced that A. Charles Herbert has voluntarily stepped down as chairman of the board of GEL with effect from August 7.
William P. Putnam has been appointed chairman.
GEL has assured its stakeholders and the general public of its continuing adherence to the highest standards of corporate governance and probity in its business and operations. (PR)