- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Jones smashes Forde’s 400m indoor record Read More
- The key for WI Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
The public is advised that the Ministry of Labour and Social Partnership Relations, located on the 3rd Floor, Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael, will now be open for business on Friday, August 10, and Friday, August 17.
It was announced that the Ministry would be closed for industrial cleaning on those dates.
New dates for the industrial cleaning will be provided at a later date. (BGIS)