- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- The Pipeman was loved by all, says Skerritt Read More
- Tridents pick Hales in first round Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
The public is advised that the Ministry of Labour and Social Partnership Relations, located on the 3rd Floor, Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael, will now be open for business on Friday, August 10, and Friday, August 17.
It was announced that the Ministry would be closed for industrial cleaning on those dates.
New dates for the industrial cleaning will be provided at a later date. (BGIS)