PICTURE PERFECT: Dr Sonita Alexander as she arrived for her wedding driven by her father Tony Alexander. (Picture by Sandy Pitt)
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements Read More
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Foundation encore Read More
- BiiG up Simpson, Smith-Padmore! Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bim Tipsy is in full swing Read More
Dr Sonita Alexander was the picture perfect bride as she arrived at Halton Great House in St Philip yesterday for her garden wedding in a sleek red 1960 MG Coupe driven by her father Tony Alexander.
The bride was greeted by her excited bridal party that included her childhood best friend, international music star and fashion and beauty mogul Robyn Rihanna Fenty.
Rihanna, who missed this year’s Crop Over Festival, arrived in Barbados on Friday night by private jet from Cuba where she was reported to be filming an undisclosed project. (PR)
At left, Rihanna was among the bridal party. (Picture by Charlie Pitt/246Paps)