WIPA President and CEO, Wavell Hinds (GP)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Titus strikes gold Read More
- Bajans seeking more Carifta swim medals Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
KINGSTON – The West Indies Players’ Association (WIPA) extends heartfelt regards to the people of Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago, Greneda, Barbados and other countries who were impacted by the 7.3 magnitude earthquake yesterday, and the 5.9 magnitude aftershock felt this morning.
We are happy there has been no loss of life reported but would like to express commiseration to those who have had damage to their property. We urge you all to take the necessary precautions to stay safe.
WIPA President and CEO, Wavell Hinds, expresses “I know this must be a worrying time for those affected, and I wish everyone impacted strength and peace as you go through this ordeal.” (PR)