the youthful Brianna Holder, who enjoyed another good game, making a save for Gems. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Make that four out of four.
Barbados Gems maintained their 100 per cent winning record in the Americas Netball World Cup Qualifier last night with victory over the previously unbeaten St Vincent and the Grenadines at the Wildey Gymnasium last night.
And it wasn’t even close.
The Vincentians were competitive for the first two quarters, but the Bajans pulled away in the second half to emerge comfortable 66-31 winners.
The victory followed blowouts over Argentina, Canada and St Maarten. (HG)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android