Irma Adams, a client at the Warrens Branch lays her dollar on the pink ribbon there. (GP)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Friday August 31was Pink Ribbon Dollar Drive Day at CIBC First Caribbean International Bank.
Clients of the bank witnessed large pink ribbons on display at the various branches of the bank and were invited to lay silver dollars down on the ribbons.
All funds from the Dollar Drive will go towards the Breast Screening Unit of the Barbados Cancer Society as part of the Walk for the Cure Funds raised this year.
There are plans for another Dollar Drive to be held in September. (PR)