Irma Adams, a client at the Warrens Branch lays her dollar on the pink ribbon there. (GP)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- QUON to represent the Barbados in TNT Read More
Friday August 31was Pink Ribbon Dollar Drive Day at CIBC First Caribbean International Bank.
Clients of the bank witnessed large pink ribbons on display at the various branches of the bank and were invited to lay silver dollars down on the ribbons.
All funds from the Dollar Drive will go towards the Breast Screening Unit of the Barbados Cancer Society as part of the Walk for the Cure Funds raised this year.
There are plans for another Dollar Drive to be held in September. (PR)