Irma Adams, a client at the Warrens Branch lays her dollar on the pink ribbon there. (GP)
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Investors to lose Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
Friday August 31was Pink Ribbon Dollar Drive Day at CIBC First Caribbean International Bank.
Clients of the bank witnessed large pink ribbons on display at the various branches of the bank and were invited to lay silver dollars down on the ribbons.
All funds from the Dollar Drive will go towards the Breast Screening Unit of the Barbados Cancer Society as part of the Walk for the Cure Funds raised this year.
There are plans for another Dollar Drive to be held in September. (PR)