- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
The Trinbago Knight Riders have added Colin Ingram to their squad for the 2018 Hero Caribbean Premier League (CPL).
Ingram will replace Chris Lynn who returns to Australia after the Knight Riders’ final home game on September 7 against Barbados Tridents at Queen’s Park Oval.
Ingram has played 40 times for South Africa in ODIs and T20 Internationals, making three hundreds and four fifties. He has also played in the T20 Blast, Big Bash and Pakistan Super League.
An explosive middle order batsman who can bowl effective leg spin, Ingram will join the squad ahead of their match against Guyana Amazon Warriors on September 9 at Providence Stadium, Guyana.
Director of Trinbago Knight Riders said: “Losing a player of the calibre of Chris Lynn is a blow for any team but Colin Ingram is a proven performer and an outstanding T20 player, who will add fire power to the top order and a useful bowling option as well. We are delighted to have him join Team TKR for the conclusion of Hero CPL 2018.” (PR/SAT)