Allen hitting over the top during his knock. (Picture courtesy CPL/Randy Brooks via Getty Images.)
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Meghan Theobalds is Miss Universe Barbados 2018 Read More
Make that six losses in a row for the Barbados Tridents.
After five successive defeats on home soil at Kensington Oval, they went on the road last night but still could not break their losing streak.
This time, they went down to St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, who won by two wickets with two balls to spare at Warner Park.
Set 169 to win, the Patriots needed 17 from the last over bowled by debutant fast bowler Dominic Drakes, and Fabian Allen proceeded to smash the youngster for two sixes and a four in a match-winning unbeaten 64 off 34 balls. (HG)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android