- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Lunch update: 2nd ODI WI VS England Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- QUON to represent the Barbados in TNT Read More
All Barbados Drug Service’s pharmacies located within polyclinics will close at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 11, to allow staff to attend a meeting.
Pharmacies at the Winston Scott, Maurice Byer and Randal Phillips Polyclinics will reopen at 5:30 p.m. to facilitate the Fast Track and Extended Hours Services.
The Ministry of Health and Wellness has advised that all other polyclinic services will remain open during this period. (BGIS)