- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
All Barbados Drug Service’s pharmacies located within polyclinics will close at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 11, to allow staff to attend a meeting.
Pharmacies at the Winston Scott, Maurice Byer and Randal Phillips Polyclinics will reopen at 5:30 p.m. to facilitate the Fast Track and Extended Hours Services.
The Ministry of Health and Wellness has advised that all other polyclinic services will remain open during this period. (BGIS)