Barbados Community College. (FILE)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The Barbados Community College’s (BCC) Industry Services Unit advises members of the public that the deadline for applications for the certificate course Real Estate Sales has been extended.
Applications will now close on Friday, September 14, and classes will start on Tuesday, September 18.
For more information, interested persons are asked to visit the College’s website www.bcc.edu.bb; contact the Industry Services Unit at 426-2858 ext. 5296; or the Office of the Registrar at 426-2858 ext. 5226/5227. Application forms may be collected from the Office of Student Affairs, the Registrar’s Office or downloaded from the BCC’s website. (BGIS)