The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation. (FILE)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
Members of the public are advised that the Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) May/June 2018 results slips may be collected from the Ministry of Education, Technological and Vocational Training from Monday, September 10, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Additionally, certificates for the year 2013 to 2017 may also be collected from the Ministry’s Elsie Payne Complex, Constitution Road, St Michael, headquarters during those hours.
Results slips are available from the Examination Section of the Ministry. Persons collecting results slips and the CXC Certificates for the year 2013 to 2017 must present their Barbados identification card, driver’s licence or Barbados passport.
In cases where a person is collecting the results slip or CXC certificates for the years 2013 to 2017 on behalf of someone else, they must present one form of that person’s identification.
The public should note that CXC certificates for the years 2013 to 2017 that are not collected by November 29, will be destroyed. (BGIS)