Kaymar Jordan (FILE)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Reports reaching THE NATION are that Barbados Today Inc. and Editor-In-Chief Kaymar Jordan have parted ways.
Sources revealed that company chairman, Peter Harris, met with staff minutes ago to reveal Jordan's contract was not renewed as the company was going in a new direction.
More information to follow. (AD)