Kaymar Jordan (FILE)
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements Read More
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Opening ‘no problem’, for Dottin Read More
- Farley bounces back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bim Tipsy is in full swing Read More
Reports reaching THE NATION are that Barbados Today Inc. and Editor-In-Chief Kaymar Jordan have parted ways.
Sources revealed that company chairman, Peter Harris, met with staff minutes ago to reveal Jordan's contract was not renewed as the company was going in a new direction.
More information to follow. (AD)