- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
A 59-year-old man who resides in St John is reported to be Barbados’ latest victim of death in unnatural circumstances.
Unconfirmed reports said that the man, a well-known fish vendor, was in the area of Belleville on Thursday night, when he received stab wounds to his body. He succumbed to his injuries at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital yesterday.
Efforts to get confirmation from the police proved futile. (JS)