- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The Ministry of Education, Technological and Vocational Training wishes to inform the public that the school term for students commences on Monday, September 10. However, there some schools that will have a delayed opening.
Students of the Bayley’s Primary and the St Luke’s Brighton Primary will start on Wednesday, September 12.
The following schools, Eagle Hall Primary, St Margaret Primary and Thelma Berry Nursery School will start the school year on Monday, September 17.
The delay at these schools is due to the summer repair programme.
The Ministry sincerely regrets any inconvenience that these delays may cause. (METVT)