- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
People in the sport of boxing need to come together for the success of the sport.
That’s the view of professional boxer John The Hammer Trotman, while announcing a boxing contest hosted by Hard Judgement Boxing Promotion at the Wildey Gymnasium on September 15.
“I feel boxing would be a little better if the promoters and all involved in the sport would come together instead of competing against one another,” he said.
He was also of the opinion that not having a unified front was one of the reasons sponsors no longer wanted to come on board. (RG)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.