- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
The Hero Caribbean Premier League (CPL) will be introducing the Decision Referral System (DRS) for the semi-final and final of the tournament. The last two matches of the tournament will take place on September 14 and 16 at the Brian Lara Cricket Academy in Trinidad.
Each team will be allowed one unsuccessful review per innings and they will be able to review all methods of dismissal.
Speaking about the introduction of the system for the last two matches of the tournament Pete Russell, COO of the Hero CPL, said: “The final matches of the Hero CPL are so important and it is vital that all decisions are as accurate as possible. We are reviewing the possibility of making DRS available for all matches in 2019.” (PR)