- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
Police are conducting investigations into the circumstances which resulted in the unnatural death of a man between 1:52 a.m. and 4 a.m. today at Central Close, Haynesville, St James.
He is Dario Ramon Greaves, a resident of the area who previously lived at Grape Hall, St Lucy.
Officers received a report of a shooting around 2:18 a.m. On responding, they learned that a man who reportedly suffered gunshot injuries was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by a private motor vehicle.
Further investigations revealed that the individual was Greaves. He succumbed to his injuries at the QEH.
Anyone who can provide any information that can assist with these investigations is asked to call Holetown Police Station at 419-1700 or, Police Emergency 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
All information received will be strictly confidential. (PR)