- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
All nine polyclinics will close at 1 p.m. tomorrow, Wednesday, September 12, to allow staff to attend a meeting with the National Union of Public Workers.
The Ministry of Health and Wellness has advised that the Winston Scott Polyclinic will reopen at 5:30 p.m. to facilitate the Fast Track Service, while the Randal Phillips and Maurice Byer Polyclinics will reopen at the same time to accommodate the Extended Hours Service.
The Ministry apologises for any inconvenience the early closures may cause. (BGIS)