- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Two people have been charged in connection with the murder of fish vendor Stephen “Molly” Small, of Henley, St John.
Verea Cuffy and Dave James, both 34, of St Michael, were arrested and charged for Small’s untimely death last Thursday.
The couple is expected to appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
The 57-year-old reportedly picked up a female passenger on Hincks Street, The City on his way home. He was later attacked by a group of men close to the George Street Auditorium, Belleville, St Michael.
Despite being badly injured in the confrontation, the veteran fish vendor managed to fight off the men and drove to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. He was rushed to the emergency room, where he succumbed to his injuries. (RA)