- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
A former police officer was remanded to HMP Dodds earlier today.
Terry Jordan, 38, of St Peter, was charged with aggravated burglary after his ex-girlfriend reported he broke into her house during the wee hours of Sunday morning and attacked her.
The woman was said to have sustained serious bodily during the attack.
He returns to the Holetown Magistrates’ Court on October 10. (RA)