Rayon Andrew Boyce (GP)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Former NBA player to participate in Digicel camp Read More
- Bajan Gems narrowly defeated by Northern Ireland Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in locating a wanted man.
He is 29-year-old Rayon Andrew Boyce, whose last known addresses were Yearwood's Road, Sugar Hill, St Joseph and Military Road, Bush Hall, St Michael. He is wanted for questioning in connection with serious criminal matters.
Boyce is approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall, with a brown complexion, and a slim build. He has bushy eyebrows, full eyes, large nose, thick lips and large ears. He has a low hairstyle and has a tattoo of the name “Tashawn” on his right forearm and a star with the words “God Son” written in the middle.
Boyce is advised that he can present himself to the District E Police Station, Speightstown, St Peter, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice.
Any person, who may know the whereabouts of Rayon Andrew Boyce, is asked to contact the District ‘E’ Police Station at 419-1730, or 419-1707, Police Emergency at 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons; any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted. (PR)