- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
The two accused charged with the murder of Stephen “Molly” Small on September 7, have been remanded to prison.
Verena Cuffy and Dave James of Wavell Avenue, Black Rock just appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court.
Cuffy also faced drug charges while James has traffic offences.
They return on October 11. (HLE)