- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Windies set tough target for England Read More
- WI opt to bat first in opening ODI against England Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
The two accused charged with the murder of Stephen “Molly” Small on September 7, have been remanded to prison.
Verena Cuffy and Dave James of Wavell Avenue, Black Rock just appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court.
Cuffy also faced drug charges while James has traffic offences.
They return on October 11. (HLE)