- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- Gittens going for gold Read More
- Logie backs WI Women to rebound Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
The Barbados Meteorological Services has issued an extension for the flood watch for Barbados.
Showers, isolated thunderstorms and occasional gusty winds will continue to affect Barbados tonight into tomorrow as moisture trailing in the wake of Tropical Storm Isaac moves across the island.
As such the flood watch for Barbados has been extended until 6 a.m. tomorrow.
A flood watch means that flooding is possible within the watch area.
The small-craft warning will remain in effect until 6 a.m. tomorrow.
A small-craft warning means in this case that surface winds greater than or equal to 25 knots and/or seas equal to or greater than 3 metres (10ft) are already affecting or expected to affect the marine area. (BMS)