- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
The Barbados Meteorological Services has issued an extension for the flood watch for Barbados.
Showers, isolated thunderstorms and occasional gusty winds will continue to affect Barbados tonight into tomorrow as moisture trailing in the wake of Tropical Storm Isaac moves across the island.
As such the flood watch for Barbados has been extended until 6 a.m. tomorrow.
A flood watch means that flooding is possible within the watch area.
The small-craft warning will remain in effect until 6 a.m. tomorrow.
A small-craft warning means in this case that surface winds greater than or equal to 25 knots and/or seas equal to or greater than 3 metres (10ft) are already affecting or expected to affect the marine area. (BMS)