- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Big win for Yellow House Read More
- Confident Nurse expects WI victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
A woman was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with superficial gunshot wounds after an incident at Crystal Crescent, Kingsland, Christ Church this morning.
Police did not release a name for the victim but said that a man was in custody.
The shooting took place around 9:30 and the injured woman was taken for treatment by private vehicle. (JS)