FILE Central Bank Barbados
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Red win again at CP Read More
- England upstage Gayle Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
The Central Bank of Barbados, will be hosting a debt exchange forum exclusively for holders of treasury bills, treasury notes and debentures outstanding as of September 30, 2018.
The debt exchange forum will be held from Monday September 24 to Saturday September 29, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily at the Courtney Blackman Grande Salle, at the Central Bank.
The sessions are intended to help creditors understand the terms and conditions of the Debt Exchange Offer under Government’s Debt Restructuring Programme. The Bank’s representatives will be on hand to answer creditors’ queries, and to explain the Offer.
Creditors will have the opportunity to get their questions and concerns addressed. (PR)