Central Bank of Barbados (FILE)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Red win again at CP Read More
- England upstage Gayle Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
The Central Bank of Barbados today clarified that savings bonds are not included in the debt exchange offer.
The financial institution made this clarification in response to several queries from the public that these instruments are not part of the offer.
“The Bank reminds all investors that the debt exchange offer is for all treasury bills, treasury notes and debentures outstanding as of September 30, 2018 only.” (PR)