Central Bank of Barbados (FILE)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Aguilleira retires from West Indies cricket Read More
- Lights out at the Gym Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Prince memoir to be released in October Read More
The Central Bank of Barbados today clarified that savings bonds are not included in the debt exchange offer.
The financial institution made this clarification in response to several queries from the public that these instruments are not part of the offer.
“The Bank reminds all investors that the debt exchange offer is for all treasury bills, treasury notes and debentures outstanding as of September 30, 2018 only.” (PR)