- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Talma strikes gold Read More
- Baker captures silver Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
LIAT wishes to advise passengers that due to the impending passage of Tropical Storm Kirk, several destinations within the LIAT network will be affected.
In the interest of passenger and crew safety, several flights have been cancelled and/or retimed.
LIAT will continue to track this system and update passengers on changes to its schedule.
Please note that the following flights have been cancelled for Wednesday 26th September 2018:
LI 336 from Trinidad to Barbados
LI 368 from Barbados to St Lucia
LI 369 from St Lucia to Barbados
LI 769 from Barbados to St Vincent
LI 770 from St Vincent to Barbados
Several flights have been retimed for today Wednesday, September 26. These changes will affect the following flights:
LI 523 departs from Barbados at 7:10 p.m. and arrives Grenada at 8:05 p.m.
LI 523 departs Grenada at 8:30 p.m. and arrives Trinidad at 9:10 p.m.
LI 393 departs Barbados at 5:30 p.m. and arrives Ogle, Guyana at 7:30 p.m.
Passengers who have been or will be affected by these changes are advised to contact LIAT’s Call Centre to rebook their flights. (PR)