Founding chairman of MESA Ralph Boyce (right), and his wife Hester enjoying Jennifer Walker’s jokes. (Picture by Gercine Carter.)
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Windies Hope for the win Read More
- Warning shot Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
Jokes flowed, evoking non-stop laughter to heighten the camaraderie among members of the Men’s Educational Support Association (MESA) during the organisation’s family luncheon last weekend.
The event was heavily supported by the men who turned out with wives, children and grandchildren for the affair at the Sea Rocks Dome on Maxwell Coast Road. It was heartening to see couples married for 40 and 50 years out having a good time, sharing the occasion with friends.
Comedienne Jennifer Walker added a special touch, drawing from her extensive repertoire of jokes to entertain the patrons, while a DJ played old standards and contemporary favourites. (GC)