- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Foster takes bronze Read More
- Hales in, Smith snubbed Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
Three cars and a minibus were involved in an accident yesterday afternoon.
Around 4:25 p.m. a minibus owned by Ricky Alkins and driven by Tadhj Worrell of Green Hill, St Michael, was involved in a collision with a Suzuki Ciaz owned and driven by Charles Evelyn of St Judes, St George.
A Toyota Rind owned and driven by Olivere Arthur of Parish Land, Christ Church, and a Suzuki Vitara owned by Lecia Calender of Four Square, St Philip and driven by Alana Calender of the same address, were also involved in the incident.
At the time of the accident, the minibus was travelling along Ponder Road towards Six Roads, while Evelyn was travelling along Lower Greys enroute to Windsor. Both Arthur and Calender were exiting Windsor. (PR)