- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Great knock – while it lasted Read More
- FIFA link in place Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
The Barbados National Standards Institution (BNSI), located at Flodden, Culloden Road, St Michael, will close from today, Wednesday, October 10, to Friday, October 12.
This is to facilitate its move to the Small Business Centre, at Fontabelle, St Michael.
Members of the public are asked to note that while the office will re-open to business at Fontabelle, on Monday, October 15, its Laboratory Services will remain at Culloden Road.
The PBX number 426-3870 will remain the same.
Management of the BNSI regrets any inconvenience the closure may cause. (BGIS)