- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Big win for Yellow House Read More
- Confident Nurse expects WI victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
The Barbados National Standards Institution (BNSI), located at Flodden, Culloden Road, St Michael, will close from today, Wednesday, October 10, to Friday, October 12.
This is to facilitate its move to the Small Business Centre, at Fontabelle, St Michael.
Members of the public are asked to note that while the office will re-open to business at Fontabelle, on Monday, October 15, its Laboratory Services will remain at Culloden Road.
The PBX number 426-3870 will remain the same.
Management of the BNSI regrets any inconvenience the closure may cause. (BGIS)