- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Windies Hope for the win Read More
- Warning shot Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
Parents and guardians are advised that the Lester Vaughan School will be closed from today, Wednesday, October 10, to Friday, October 12.
This closure is to facilitate necessary environmental rehabilitation.
The Ministry of Education, Technological and Vocational Training regrets any inconvenience caused. (PR)