- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Great knock – while it lasted Read More
- FIFA link in place Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Parents and guardians are advised that the Lester Vaughan School will be closed from today, Wednesday, October 10, to Friday, October 12.
This closure is to facilitate necessary environmental rehabilitation.
The Ministry of Education, Technological and Vocational Training regrets any inconvenience caused. (PR)