- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Windies Hope for the win Read More
- Warning shot Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
The Barbados Statistical Service will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, October 11, to allow the property management at Baobab Tower to investigate an environmental issue in the office space.
Members of the public are advised to take note of the office closure.
The BSS apologises for any inconvenience this closure may cause. (BGIS)