- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Great knock – while it lasted Read More
- FIFA link in place Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
The Barbados Statistical Service will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, October 11, to allow the property management at Baobab Tower to investigate an environmental issue in the office space.
Members of the public are advised to take note of the office closure.
The BSS apologises for any inconvenience this closure may cause. (BGIS)