Nemoy Shane Harvey (GP)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Big win for Yellow House Read More
- Confident Nurse expects WI victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in locating a wanted man for questioning in connection with a number of serious criminal matters.
He is Nemoy Shane Harvey, 30, of Half Moon Fort, St Lucy, who goes by the alias “Rat”.
Harvey is approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall, with a dark complexion, and a slim build. He has an oval face, low haircut, average eyes, a short nose, average ears and thick lips. He has a tattoo on his left arm of two masks with the words “laugh now and cry later”, along with a tattoo with the words “Mafia Business” and an image of a face smoking a cigarette. On his right arm he has a tattoo of the words “A-Team” and an image of a rifle on his bicep.
Harvey is advised that he can present himself to the District ‘E’ Police Station accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice.
Anyone who may know the whereabouts of Nemoy Shane Harvey, is asked to contact the Crab Hill Police Station at 310-7701, District ‘E’ Police Station at 419-1737, police emergency at 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
Members of the public are advised not to approach Harvey as he is considered armed and dangerous. (PR)