- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Trotman wants bats to step up Read More
- BFA scores big Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
Howoreth Worrell, of Lot G Montrose, Christ Church is asked to attend the No.5 Supreme Court, which is sitting at the Cane Garden Municipal Complex, Cane Garden, St Thomas on Monday, October 15.
In addition the following complainants are asked to contact the District 'A' Magistrates’ Court No. 2 by Monday:
Ryan Boyce – Andrew’s Tenantry, St Joseph and Central Close, Haynesville, St James.
Erma Haynes-Price – Tichbourne Cross Roads, St Michael
Roger Meertino – Block 2B Nursery Close, Eden Lodge, St Michael
Keith Belgrave – Barkers Gap, Deacons Road, St Michael (RA)