- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Big win for Yellow House Read More
- Confident Nurse expects WI victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
The Town and Country Development Planning Office will remain closed until Tuesday, October 16, and will reopen on Wednesday, October 17, at the Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael.
The department was closed as a result of environmental issues.
The Town and Country Development Planning Office apologizes for any inconvenience this closure may cause, and looks forward to serving the public from its temporary location. (BGIS)