- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Windies Hope for the win Read More
- Warning shot Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
The Town and Country Development Planning Office will remain closed until Tuesday, October 16, and will reopen on Wednesday, October 17, at the Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael.
The department was closed as a result of environmental issues.
The Town and Country Development Planning Office apologizes for any inconvenience this closure may cause, and looks forward to serving the public from its temporary location. (BGIS)