- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Great knock – while it lasted Read More
- FIFA link in place Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
The Town and Country Development Planning Office will remain closed until Tuesday, October 16, and will reopen on Wednesday, October 17, at the Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael.
The department was closed as a result of environmental issues.
The Town and Country Development Planning Office apologizes for any inconvenience this closure may cause, and looks forward to serving the public from its temporary location. (BGIS)