- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- It takes two Read More
- Sport off track? Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
The Barbados Labour Party has passed its 100 days mark in office.
We are asking our readers to rate the performance of the first set of leaders pictured here in the following key areas:
Leadership, Results, Accessibility, Communication and Responsiveness with 5 stars representing excellent and 1 star representing very poor. We are also asking readers if believe the country is going in the right direction?
Given the size of the new Cabinet, over the next three weeks we will be rating the performance of all the ministers and sharing the results of the survey in the Sunday Sun. Following this, we will focus on the national issues.
Click Here: https://buff.ly/2yx8ZQp