- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
Police and fire officials responded to a house fire just after 10 p.m on Saturday October 20 at Silver Hill Landing Scheme Christ Church.
A wooden house owned by Judy Nurse and a wood and wall house owned by Carolyn Proverbs -Gooding were both destroyed in the blaze. Both houses were uninsured. A neighbouring house owned Roger and Linda Barrow suffered minor damage.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.