Sir Roy Trotman giving an update on to the media in the presence of shop steward Kent Jerson (Picture by Alex Downes)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Bajans come up short Read More
- WI best not good enough Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Staff at the state-owned Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) will get the 5% wage increase after all.
Consultant to the Barbados Workers Union (BWU) Sir Roy Trotman made the announcement following a four- hour-long meeting at the CBC today.
Trotman also stated that Government agreed to give workers four increments. Meanwhile he said a meeting will be held on Monday to further discuss lay offs. (AD)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.