Sir Roy Trotman giving an update on to the media in the presence of shop steward Kent Jerson (Picture by Alex Downes)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
Staff at the state-owned Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) will get the 5% wage increase after all.
Consultant to the Barbados Workers Union (BWU) Sir Roy Trotman made the announcement following a four- hour-long meeting at the CBC today.
Trotman also stated that Government agreed to give workers four increments. Meanwhile he said a meeting will be held on Monday to further discuss lay offs. (AD)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.