Doneko Layne took five for 19 for Milton Lynch Primary to skittle out St Christopher.(Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Bajans come up short Read More
- WI best not good enough Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Nothing has changed in primary schools’ cricket.
Bayleys are still the best team in the Guardian Group Herman Griffith Tournament as the champs beat Reynold Weekes by 92 runs yesterday in a rematch of last year’s final.
Playing at their St Philip home ground, the defending champions amassed 181 for five behind Damarko Wiggins’ 73 and Chem Sargeant’s 43 before limiting the visitors to just 89 for seven in 25 overs.
It was the fourth win in as many games for a talented Bayleys side that maintained its perfect record. (JM)