Women of style (from left), Amanda Rae Riley, Michelle Gay, Toni Thorne and Kimberley Taylor savouring the event. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Foodies were out in their numbers for the 2018 Barbados Food And Rum Festival’s spectacular Taste Of The Exotic Signature Rum Event at Limegrove Lifestyle Centre.
Patrons from Barbados, across the Caribbean and even further afield enjoyed the night of food and fun infused with canapés and Bajan rum cocktails, backed up with fantastic music from top local entertainers.
This was once again one of the most popular events of the four-day festival, now in its ninth year and which reflected the true spirit of Barbados rum.
Gone is the wine from the big Bajan food and drink event, and from all reports, the organisers, the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc., do not regret the decision.
The island’s top chefs and mixologists rose to the occasion and patrons relished what these experts served up. (GC)