- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Complex blues Read More
- HC and SMS against the odds Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Rodney Tempro of Marchfield, St. Phillip is counting his lucky stars after a fire of unknown origin only partially damaged his home.
The fire occurred on Wednesday, November 7 around three in the afternoon at the residence of the 45-year-old.
The uninsured wooden house received partial damage to the ceiling in the area of the dining room.
Leading fire officer, Griffith and three firemen, attended the scene along with one tender and brought the fire under control. Police are continuing investigations. (PR)