- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
A new Canada Visa Application Centre (VAC) is now open in Barbados at DHL Barbados LTD, Pilgrim Road, Christ Church.
Currently, there are 150 VACs in 102 countries, including more than 100 VACs in Asia, Asia Pacific and the Americas. To make it as convenient as possible to provide biometrics, Canada allows applicants to go to any VAC in any country they are legally allowed to enter, or, if already legally in the United States, to one of 135 US Application Support Centres.
VACs are privately owned, third-party service providers that are authorised to provide Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) visa applicants with specific administrative support.
VACs also offer support to applicants before, during and after their temporary resident application is assessed by an IRCC officer. VAC service agents can be reached by phone and email, or in person, to answer questions in local languages.
More information about the Barbados VAC is available at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Barbados/. (PR)