Alexandra School (FP)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Complex blues Read More
- HC and SMS against the odds Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
The Alexandra School Alumni Association’s monthly meeting on Saturday, November 10 will have a Bajan flavour to it.
Old scholars are invited to bring along an “old school friend” for an evening that will include Bajan treats and an Independence quiz.
The meeting takes place at the Barbados Workers’ Union headquarters, Harmony Hall, St Michael at 4 p.m.
Part of the evening will also be spent discussing plans for the school’s 125th anniversary celebrations.(PR)