- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Public service vehicle operators along route 3D have made an official complaint against one of their own.
A letter signed by “concerned drivers” and sent to the Transport Authority outlined grievances some of these operators have with a particular driver on that route.
“We, the drivers who operate on the Parish Land/Fairy Valley/Airport route, are hereby informing of the unacceptable behaviour of the captioned ZR driver. Over the past weeks, [he] has been constantly chastised by his fellow co-workers of the reckless and lawless behaviour he is displaying to the passengers and other road users,” the letter states.
The letter lists a series of issues the operators have, such as: the driver turning around inside the lay-by instead of going around the Tom Adams (airport) roundabout; driving across Martindales Road instead of travelling along River Road; and verbal altercations with co-workers daily when confronted. (CA)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.