The Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors for 2018.(Picture by Ricardo Leacock)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Crowd favourites St Andrew are the Most Outstanding Parish Ambassadors for 2018.
Keyon Watson and Zhara Khan fended off tough competition from runners-up Jevon Yearwood and Jalisa Parris of St Lucy.
Hundreds were on hand at the annual Spirit of the Nation Show at the Wildey Gymnasium, to witness the culmination of almost four hours of community talent. The couples, representing each of the 11 parishes, wowed with their beautiful costumes, elegant formal wear and commanding presentation of their projects.
St Andrew tallied 2 191.5 points to St Lucy’s 2 168. St John placed third with 2 068 while St Philip was fourth with 2 047. (SDB Media)