Earthquake Source: UWI Seismic Research Unit
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Red win again at CP Read More
- England upstage Gayle Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
The Seismic Centre at the University of the West Indies (UWI), St. Augustine Campus says a 4.0 magnitude earthquake occurred at 12:54 pm (local time) today.
It was located at Latitude: 14.71N,Longitude: 61.02W and at a depth of 122 km.