- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- The Pipeman was loved by all, says Skerritt Read More
- Tridents pick Hales in first round Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
The National Conservation Commission (NCC) has advised that the southern pedestrian access to Crane Beach, St Philip, is closed.
According to NCC’s Special Projects Officer, Ricardo Marshall, the pedestrian access closure has become necessary due to the high swells affecting that section of the beach and shall remain in effect until further notice.
Marshall stated that signage is already in place, which clearly indicates the affected area.
The public is therefore asked to be guided by the signage.
Any inconvenience caused is regretted. (BGIS)