- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The Ministry of Labour and Social Partnership Relations, located on the Third Floor of the Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael, will be undergoing industrial cleaning from Friday, December 7, to Sunday, December 9.
As a result, the Ministry will close from 2 p.m. on Thursday, December 6, to facilitate the work.
Members of the public are urged to conduct their business accordingly.
The Ministry regrets any inconvenience the closure may cause, and expects normal business will resume on Monday, December 10, from 8:15 a.m. (BGIS)