- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
The Ministry of Labour and Social Partnership Relations, located on the Third Floor of the Warrens Office Complex, Warrens, St Michael, will be undergoing industrial cleaning from Friday, December 7, to Sunday, December 9.
As a result, the Ministry will close from 2 p.m. on Thursday, December 6, to facilitate the work.
Members of the public are urged to conduct their business accordingly.
The Ministry regrets any inconvenience the closure may cause, and expects normal business will resume on Monday, December 10, from 8:15 a.m. (BGIS)