- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- The Pipeman was loved by all, says Skerritt Read More
- Tridents pick Hales in first round Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
The Samuel Jackman Prescod Institute of Technology (SJPI) will close at 1 p.m. today.
This is to facilitate preparations for the 14th Samuel Jackman Prescod Memorial Lecture, which will be held in the auditorium of the SJPI, Wildey, St Michael, beginning at 7 p.m.
Management of the SJPI regrets any inconvenience the early closure may cause. (BGIS)