- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
The Samuel Jackman Prescod Institute of Technology (SJPI) will close at 1 p.m. today.
This is to facilitate preparations for the 14th Samuel Jackman Prescod Memorial Lecture, which will be held in the auditorium of the SJPI, Wildey, St Michael, beginning at 7 p.m.
Management of the SJPI regrets any inconvenience the early closure may cause. (BGIS)