- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- The Pipeman was loved by all, says Skerritt Read More
- Tridents pick Hales in first round Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
The Ministry of Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Commerce has advised that the Trust Loan Fund Unit, located at Building #4 Suite 102, Harbour Road, St Michael, will be closed today, December 6, and tomorrow, December 7.
The closure is to facilitate Phase II of work at the Unit that includes electrical installation.
The Ministry apologises for any inconvenience this two-day closure may cause.
The Unit is expected to reopen on Monday, December 10. (BGIS)