- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Big win for Yellow House Read More
- Confident Nurse expects WI victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sir Curtley now a dancing star Read More
The Ministry of Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Commerce has advised that the Trust Loan Fund Unit, located at Building #4 Suite 102, Harbour Road, St Michael, will be closed today, December 6, and tomorrow, December 7.
The closure is to facilitate Phase II of work at the Unit that includes electrical installation.
The Ministry apologises for any inconvenience this two-day closure may cause.
The Unit is expected to reopen on Monday, December 10. (BGIS)